brick house with grey door

Independent living - housing support

Individual support plans to help with an existing tenancy or new home.

Adapted house bedroom

Independent Living - Over 60s support

Support available through Independent Living Officers.

hand holding onto a rail in the bathroom

Equipment and adaptations

Home adaptations to improve day to day life.

woman in wheelchair home alone

Home Improvement Agency

Modifying your home and/or essential repairs so you can live in comfort.

Microsoftteams Image (23) (1)


Telemonitoring and Falls Response service.

view of houses and garden


Grounds maintenance, trees and playground services. 

sofa furniture outside

Furniture Service

Are you struggling to afford furniture for your home? We offer support to people living without basic items to make their properties a home, from collecting, recycling and donating furniture.

broken electric wires on wall

Home repairs assistance grant

Home Repairs Assistance (HRA) is a grant which the Council may offer to help pay for essential repairs to the fabric of your home.

You may also find the following links useful: 

TPA logo


Support for anyone who is vulnerable due to their health, wellbeing or situation.

win logo


Practical help for adults who find it difficult to remain independent and well.