completing an ASB form online

Report ASB

We take reports of ASB very seriously and will thoroughly investigate any cases.
woman cowering from hand being raised

Report domestic abuse

If you have been subject to domestic abuse, please see below more information and some support agencies.
hand holding fist in air

What is hate crime?

Hate crimes are acts of violence or hostility directed at people because of who they are or who someone thinks they are.
Cuckooing Spotting The Signs

Exploitation and cuckooing

We take reports of exploitation and cuckooing of our customers extremely seriously.
employee felix infront SHG sign

Complainant Support

A new and innovative service that is available through our Anti-Social Behaviour service here at Stockport Homes.
Resolving ASB

We take reports of anti-social behaviour very seriously and will identify the most appropriate solutions to your problems. 

We have a wide range of legal powers and effective tools at our disposal some of which are: 

  • Professional Mediation Services to resolve neighbour dispute
  • Community Protection Notices to deal with problems or nuisance that has a negative effect on your community
  • Noise Abatement Notices to control statutory noise pollution
  • Anti-Social Behaviour Injunctions to protect you from an individual who acts in an anti-social or threatening manner

This also includes working in partnership with the Police, Youth Offending Services, Social Services, and local council support services to prevent and reduce ASB.

ASB case review

An Anti-Social Behaviour Case Review (previously known as the Community Trigger) is a process introduced to allow members of the public to ask the Safer Stockport Partnership (which includes Stockport Council, Greater Manchester Police, Stockport Homes etc.) to review their agency response to complaints of anti-social behaviour. 

An Anti-Social Behaviour Case Review can be used in three different circumstances and for further information about these circumstances please visit the Safer Stockport website