The interest is always much greater than the number of homes available, so you may need to be flexible and look at other housing options.
You can also find out your chances of getting a property through Homechoice.
- You can register for a home with us and see available properties by visiting myonline
- The size and type of home you can apply for will depend on how many rehousing points you receive. Our Allocations Policy explains the process of deciding how many points you have.
- You choose up to 3 properties each week that are suitable for you. We call this ‘bidding’, and you can do this through our search for a home website
- We start advertising properties at 5pm each Thursday. The advert then closes at 5pm the following Tuesday.
- If someone refuses a property, then we offer it to the applicant with the next highest level of rehousing points.
- There are always more people applying for properties than we have homes becoming available
- You need to be registered with us to bid for properties
- Bidding means choosing up to 3 properties each week you are interested in
- The quickest way to register and bid is online
- It is not first come first served – you have all week to bid
- If you need extra help, we can register you by telephone or a home visit