We believe that everyone has the right to be treated equally, with respect and to feel safe and secure in their own home, neighbourhood and workplace.
Everyone has a right to make use of the opportunities offered by our organisation and to use all parts of our service.
We will promote equality and diversity in the provision of our services and employment and we will not tolerate discrimination.
We will make sure that no person or group applying for housing services or employment will be treated less favourably than any other person or group because of their individual characteristics. These characteristics include, but are not limited to, disability, ethnicity, colour, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation and age.
Equality and diversity aims
- Customers - To provide services and opportunities that are tailored to meet the needs of individual customers.
- Communities - To value diversity in our communities and encourage community cohesion.
- Staff - Be an inclusive employer and provide opportunity and development to all staff.
If you have any ideas, questions or concerns on any issues related to equality and diversity, please contact the Social Inclusion Team on 0161 474 2860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer employing over 250 people we are required to publish details of our gender pay gap, under the Equalities Act 2010 (Gender pay gap information) Regulations 2017.
‘Gender pay gap’ can often be confused with equal pay for men and women doing the same job which is not the same as gender pay.
Gender pay is looking at the difference between the average earnings of men and women and we are confident that the systems we have in place ensure that men and women doing the same job receive equal pay.
For gender pay we are required to report on the following:
- The average gender pay gap (using the mean and median)
- The average gender bonus pay gap over a 12 month period
- The proportion of males and females in each pay quartile
We are committed to the fair treatment and reward of all of our staff irrespective of their gender, and offering opportunities for development of our team.
For a full breakdown of our Gender Pay Gap, please click here
If you have any questions about this please contact email@example.com