A good credit score can be very useful, here’s why:
- It makes opening and changing bank accounts easier
- A good score helps you to get a better deal on your mobile phone contract
- It will improve the deals you can get on your gas and electric
- Improving your credit score helps prevent identity fraud
Your tenancy information, including rent history, will be shared with Experian in accordance with the Data Protection Act, so you can have peace of mind that it will be kept secure and confidential.
The great news is – you don’t need to do anything! We’ll sort it all for you.
Our Money Advice Team is here to help you work through any financial problems. We offer free, confidential, and impartial money and benefits advice. Call them today on 0161 217 6016
Not only will we be able to work with you more closely to manage your existing tenancy agreement, but your track record as a tenant will also enable Experian to use the information supplied to them to assist other landlords and organisations to:
- Assess and manage any new tenancy agreements you may enter into.
- Assess your financial standing to provide you with suitable products and services.
- Manage any accounts that you may already hold, for example reviewing suitable products or adjusting your product in light of your current circumstances.
- Contact you in relation to any accounts you may have and recover debts that you may owe.
- Verifying your identity, age, and address, to help other organisations make decisions about the services they offer.
- Help to prevent crime, fraud, and money laundering.
- Screen marketing offers to make sure they are appropriate to your circumstances.
- For Experian to undertake statistical analysis, analytics and profiling.
- And for Experian to conduct system and product testing and database processing activities, such as data loading, data matching, and data linkage.
If you would like to see more information on these, and to understand how the credit reference agencies each use and share rental data as bureau data (including the legitimate interests each pursues) this information is provided at www.experian.co.uk/crain (Credit Reference Agency Information Notice (CRAIN).