Skip to main content
  • Text size
  • Change contrast


Is the font size readable? or could it be increased? Select Accessability at any time in order to increase it.

You can also quickly access any online services, such as paying your rent or reporting a repair.



test caption


Who is your shining star?

Please select the category you want to enter
Please include your name, address and telephone number.

Reasons for your nomination.

In the questions below, please give as much detail as possible to assist the judging panel.

Thank you for your nomination

A panel of judges will carefully consider all of the nominations received and will choose the winners for each category. To make this as fair as possible the panel will include customers and members of staff from Stockport Homes.


Share this page:
Page last reviewed 17/05/2017