The Stockport Homes Group (SHG) has been on an 11 year ‘engagement journey’; achieving 3 stars for ‘extraordinary’ levels of engagement for the last 2 years (Best Companies Accreditation index), being listed 3rd place (up from 40th) in the Times 100 Best Not for Profit Organisations to Work For in 2019 - and NUMBER 1 in 2020 plus Platinum Investors in People accreditation for our approach to people management and development. In addition we received a ’10 year achievement’ award for our commitment to employee engagement and a special recognition award for ‘most improved’ (across each of the 8 factors of engagement). We would be delighted to share our journey with you.
During this session you will;
- Meet our ‘extraordinary’ CEO Helen McHale (Most People Focused CEO - HR awards 2019) & how we have used engagement outcomes to grow our business
- Understand how we brought ‘engagement’ to life through our ‘high performance’ People & Organisational Development Strategy
- Hear what our team members think about working for an ‘employer of choice’
- Explore practical initiatives that our people managers have put into place to get tangible outcomes
- Learn from others, with the opportunity to share good practice and network
Tickets Cost £70 - and we have an early bird special of £65 if booked before 31 January 2020. Lunch is included, along with networking opportunities.
Please complete the booking form here