The Stockport Homes Group (SHG) has been on an 11 year ‘engagement journey’; achieving 3 stars for ‘extraordinary’ levels of engagement for the last 2 years (Best Companies Accreditation index), being listed 3rd place (up from 40th) in the Times 100 Best Not for Profit Organisations to Work For in 2019 and achieving Platinum Investors in People accreditation for our approach to people management and development. In addition we received a ’10 year achievement’ award for our commitment to employee engagement and a special recognition award for ‘most improved’ (across each of the 8 factors of engagement). We would be delighted to share our journey with you!
During this session you will;
- Meet our ‘extraordinary’ CEO Helen McHale (Most People Focused CEO - HR awards 2019) & how we have used engagement outcomes to grow our business
- Understand how we brought ‘engagement’ to life through our ‘high performance’ People & Organisational Development Strategy
- Hear what our team members think about working for an ‘employer of choice’
- Explore practical initiatives that our people managers have put into place to get tangible outcomes
- Learn from others, with the opportunity to share good practice and network
Tickets Cost £70 - and we have an early bird special of £65 if booked before 31 January 2020. Lunch is included, along with networking opportunities.
Please complete the booking form here