Skills for Life Plus is a new way to help you get the most out of your learning.
We have new courses starting regularly so please keep checking updates from this site and social media.
- Volunteer Induction - 21st October 2020 1-4pm at Cornerstone, 2 Edward Street
- Food Hygiene Course L2 - 23rd October 2020 9am - 4.30pm at Cornerstone, 2 Edward Street
- Greenfingers: Thyme for a bit of Spice - 24th October 10am - 1pm at Woodbank Nurseries
- Arts and Crafts - 26th October 10am-3.30pm at Bridgehall Community Centre, Siddington Avenue, SK3 8NR
- Stress Buster - 30th October 11am - 2pm, Offerton Community Centre, Mallowdale Road, SK2 5NX
- Manual Handling - 23rd November 12.30pm - 16:00
- Safeguarding - 20th November 1.00pm - 5.00pm
For more information or to secure your space, contact the Customer and Community Engagement Team on 0161 474 2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.