A Green Inspector is a volunteer responsible for carrying out checks on our green spaces when visited by our contractor.
What does the role involve?
- Carrying out greenspace site inspections every 2 weeks (6 visits per site each quarter)
- Checking the work meets the service standard
- Using simple maps to locate inspection sites
- Completing a short feedback form after each inspection
- Attending a quarterly feedback meeting (four times a year)
To be a Green Inspector, you need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- A Stockport Homes customer
- Interested in Grounds Maintenance – no experience required!
This role is voluntary, but in return for your contribution, you will receive a Love to Shop voucher worth up to £25.00 once you have completed your inspections.
How do I join?
If you’d like to join our Green Inspectors, you can apply through the form below:
For more information, or if you have any queries, you can contact our Customer Engagement Team at: [email protected]