I believe in working together
Your invitation to join our new customer working group.
We are looking for customers to form a new working group to shape the role of a new Customer Panel that will link directly to the Board at Stockport Homes.
Together, shape the new Panel’s role and responsibilities
Learn about changes and challenges in social housing
Make a rewarding contribution
Through five workshop-style sessions with other customers and an independent advisor you will:
- Learn about changes in social housing regulation in a clear and simple way.
- Understand the need for a new Customer Panel at Stockport Homes and shape how customers hold us to account.
- Visit another housing provider to learn from their tenants about how they are involved with their Landlord and what works well.
- Co-design the responsibilities of a new customer panel, agreeing what the Panel will do and how it will work.
Everyone involved in the working group will have the opportunity to apply to become a member of the new customer panel.
To be involved in the working group, you need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- A Stockport Homes tenant, leaseholder or shared owner
- Willing to participate in five working group sessions with other customers, Stockport Homes staff and an independent advisor.
- Have an enquiring mind and an interest in social housing and how things work
- Enjoy being part of a group with a common goal
- Be able to work productively and constructively with other people