Skip to main content
  • Text size
  • Change contrast


Is the font size readable? or could it be increased? Select Accessability at any time in order to increase it.

You can also quickly access any online services, such as paying your rent or reporting a repair.

Home contents insurance

We strongly advise you to insure your furniture and belongings to protect you in the event of fire, water bursts, vandalism or theft.

You can use our Home Contents Insurance Scheme, or arrange alternative insurance. Simply download a Home Contents Insurance Application Form, fill it in and send it back to us.

Our Homes Content Insurance Scheme offers benefits including:

  • weekly payment
  • insurance for your furniture, electrical items, clothing and carpets
  • no excess to pay
  • ‘New for Old’ Insurance
  • accidental damage cover

For more information, please call 0161 474 2820 or email

Share this page:
Page last reviewed 06/03/2018