Low cost home insurance
We can arrange home contents insurance through Allianz Insurance plc specifically for Stockport Homes’ tenants.
Prices start from £1.09 a week (for tenants aged under 55) for a £9,000 sum insured, and just 72p a week (for tenants aged 55 and over), for a £6,000 sum insured. For tenants who live in sheltered accommodation prices start from 48p a week (for a £4,000 sum insured).
We encourage all of Stockport Homes’ tenants to take out insurance to protect your furniture, belongings and decorations against fire, theft, water damage and other risks. It is your responsibility as the tenant to arrange your own home contents insurance, as we only insure the building itself.
- no excess to pay if you make a claim
- all postcodes included at no added cost
- pay weekly along with your rent
- extended accidental damage is automatically included
- no need to have special door or window locks or an alarm
- covers theft, water damage, fire, flood and other household risks
- covers lost or stolen keys
- covers theft from sheds and garages
Keeping up payments
Please note that if you miss a payment the insurers may not pay a claim. Also, if you fall behind with your rent, we may cancel your policy.
Terms and conditions apply. You can ask download the full policy below:
For more information, please call us on 0161 474 2820 or email email@example.com