We have many services that can help older people make informed choices about their life as they get older. We can provide help to support you to stay in your current home, whether you are an existing tenant or an owner occupier. And we can provide advice if you are looking for rehousing and the various options available to you across the Borough.
- For information about moving home, and the options available see the find a home page
- For advice and support about selling your property see the housing care website
- For help and advice about money matters, or financial planning for the future see the Age UK website
- Did you know you could qualify for a grant if you are a homeowner, to help adapt your home or carry out essential repairs and/or improvements? See the Staying Put Scheme page
- For information about adapting your current property see the adult social care referral form
- If you are a Stockport Homes tenant or a tenant of another social landlord, you could look for a mutual exchange, see the swap homes page
- If you want to register for rehousing with Stockport Homes, please apply online
- If you are interested in sheltered housing, please see the Sheltered Housing Schemes page
The Adult social care & Supported and older person's housing websites have lots of useful information and contact details about different types of support you can get in your home, help with getting out and about, carers advice, care and residential home information and a useful directory of businesses that can help you stay independent in your home.
For more information please contact Viv Blow on 0161 217 6016 (option 2) or email email@example.com or complete the online form below. You can also view the flyer below.