Opportunities to work with us are advertised below, we are proud to work with contractors and our in-house teams to deliver services for customers.
For details on how to bid, please see the contact details on each advert.
Asbestos Surveying and Retained Advice Tender
Tender Reference: ASBKC18
The closing date for return of Tenders is Thursday 2nd August 2018, 12.00 noon. Tenders should be returned to: email@example.com. Under no circumstances will late Tenders be considered.
The Contract is designed to deliver:
- Asbestos Management Surveys to residential dwellings (tenanted and void) and non domestic areas of communal blocks, garages and community centres.
- Bulk Sample Analysis (both planned and reactive in the event of emergency)
- Targeted Asbestos Refurbishment and Demolition and Hybrid Surveys
- ACM Re-inspection surveys of previously identified, presumed and sampled ACMs to non domestic areas of communal blocks, schools, garages and community centres.
- Reassurance air monitoring
- 4 stage clearance
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Project management services
- Management of asbestos data and provision of an online portal
- 24 hours, 7 days a week emergency response for sampling, analysis and guidance.
- Independent audits of asbestos removal contractors to ensure they are complying with legislation and
- Advice on actions required by SHG to comply with any changes in Regulations, or prevailing HSE guidance throughout the contract
Note – All of the above are mandatory elements of the contract and therefore bidders should not submit a bid unless they are able to deliver all elements of the works required
The properties to be covered in this contract include sheltered housing schemes, residential multi story blocks, residential, schools, care homes, offices and community centres. All properties are within or around the Stockport borough area, but this could increase to surrounding boroughs (e.g. Tameside, Trafford and Greater Manchester)
Documents you will need to download for your response:
Appendix 1 Pricing Schedule
Appendix 2 Tender Response Questionnaire
Appendix 3 Social Value Minimum Requirements
Appendix 4 Social Value Tender Response
Appendix 6 Social Value Supplier Guide (supplementary)