Our Skills Share seminars and workshops give you the opportunity to network and benefit from sharing best practice. We engage professional key speakers to join us who will leave you feeling inspired.
Stockport Homes has one of the best void re-let times amongst social housing providers (Housemark 2017) and we are proud to have been named the UK’s Top Landlord by 24Housing magazine in 2016. Stockport Homes wants to share its journey to excellence with other like-minded housing providers whilst also using this opportunity to share experiences and best practice.
Void management is key and getting it right with quick turnaround, a quality product and a sustainable tenancy is a real aim and achievement for Stockport Homes.
We are hosting a seminar aimed at staff and managers responsible for end to end void management.
It will take place on Friday 19th January from 10am - 3:30pm. It will cost £95+VAT per booking and this includes lunch and refreshments.
The seminar will include:
- how we have achieved a re-let time of 11.8 days (year to date figure currently 9.7 days);
- recognising void triggers and having an effective pre-termination process;
- the importance of advertising properties;
- having a thorough and informative sign-up process;
- ongoing effective performance management ;
- the importance of partnership working – who are our partners and how we build effective relationships;
- managing harder to let properties and initiatives used to address lettability issues;
- the importance of direct lets and how to achieve them;
- how to create sustainable tenancies and its link to the end to end void process;
- how we have engaged with customers to develop the lettable standard;
- how we have developed an effective inspection process; and
- how to effectively co-ordinate resources.
Tickets must be booked prior to 10th January.
The session will be held at our new head office. The address is:
2 Edward Street