We are committed to creating and preserving sustainable neighbourhoods. These are places where there are:
- decent homes
- a vibrant economy providing jobs
- engagement and consultation with local people, groups and businesses
- a safe and healthy environment, with well designed and maintained parks and open spaces
- good quality local public services
- places where people choose to live and want to stay
To ensure that our neighbourhoods are sustainable we provide a wide range of services to support our customers and to ensure that neighbourhoods remain attractive, safe places to live and work.
Find out more about the work we do in your area by reading our newsletters on our publications page.