Our Community Fund is now open for applications!
Want to know more? Read below or sign up to attend our Community Fund Festival taking place on the 15th January here where you will find bitesize info sessions, networking opportunities and an array of stalls to help you make a successful application.
The fund is available to help improve and sustain the neighbourhoods where we manage properties. It will support projects that genuinely make a difference to the lives of our customers and the wider community.
You can bid for any amount up to a maximum of £1000.
Eligibility criteria for the community fund is as follows:
• Must generally make a difference to the lives of Stockport Homes customers and/or the communities in which they live
• Must be a non-profit group or organisation with their own bank account
• Must be applicable to one of the following aims:
- Improve the lives of older residents
- Improve the lives of children and young people
- Be environmentally friendly and make Stockport Homes’ neighbourhoods better places to live and work
- Benefit a neighbourhood by bringing together all of our customers and other residents of all ages, to make a difference
- Improve the health of residents
- Assist with projects that encourage customers and neighbouring residents to get back into work
All groups must have a bank account to be eligible to apply. As well as completing the form below, please also send the following details to email@example.com:
- Bank account name
- Bank account address
- Bank name and branch address
- Bank account number
- Bank sort code
The panel meets at the end of each month to make a decision about those applications that have been submitted, the applicant will then be informed of the decision and will receive the money within 4-8 weeks of submitting their application.
Please complete the application form below to apply.