Skip to main content
  • Text size
  • Change contrast


Is the font size readable? Or could it be increased? Select Accessibility at any time in order to increase it.

You can also quickly access any online services, such as paying your rent or reporting a repair.

Home Repairs Assistance Grant

Home Repairs Assistance (HRA) is a grant which the Council may offer to help pay for essential repairs to the fabric of your home. The Council may also consider work that benefits your comfort (if you are over 60 years old).

For more information, please see leaflet below.

Home Repairs Assistance Grant leaflet

Share this page:
Page last reviewed 11/02/2019