Please be aware that following on from the Government's latest advice in relation to the Coronavirus, from 24 March our repairs service is operating on emergency calls only. Please don’t report standard repairs by phone or via myonline until further notice. Emergency repairs or Health and Safety essential repairs can still be reported by calling 0161 217 6016.
We want to make it easy for you to access our services 24/7 – whenever and wherever is convenient for you. #MyonlineAtAnytime
You can do this through our myonline service.
For details of how to register with myonline, please watch the video below or read the myonline factsheet.
It's simple, safe to use and you can:
- View your rent account details. For each of your accounts you can see:
- Your balance
- Your current charges
- Your statement
- Make a payment
- Submit and amend a housing application
- Use 'Search for a Home' to view and bid on available properties
- Manage your repairs. You can:
- Report your repairs
- Check your repairs
- Check and update your contact details
If you have any issues logging in to myonline please email firstname.lastname@example.org