If you’re going through a difficult time, talking it through could help. Counselling gives you time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge you.
Stockport Homes’ customers can get free counselling provided by students on placement at relationship charity TLC; Talk, Listen, Change.
What sort of issues can counselling help with?
Counselling can help with things like:
- Coming to terms with a relationship breakdown or losing someone important to you
- Worries about redundancy or stress in work
- Supporting you to feel happier with who you are
- Improving relationships by working out better ways to communicate
- Dealing with changes in people’s lives, like having children or living with a long-term illness
Make an appointment
The best way to get an appointment is fill in the short online form at www.talklistenchange.org.uk/stockporthomes Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 872 1100.