Stockport Homes will;
i. Drive forward our digital offer
1. Develop our website and customer portal to become the access points of choice for most customer interactions.
2. Improve the quality and range of digital services delivering both excellent and efficient services for customers.
3. Undertake a “digital only” pilot for a group of customers to understand how this could develop into a future offer for some customers.
ii. Enhance our telephone and face to face offer
1. Develop a customer service centre and reception service which are good enough that other organisations want to use them
2. Review the service opening offer to deliver a modern customer offer which recognises the growth of digital services
iii. Improve our customer service offer
1. Implement a programme of improvements to improve the culture to deliver an improved customer experience to our services.
2. Improve our use of customer insight to deliver intelligence-based customer services.
3. Use the CX system to deliver more informed and co-ordinated services
4. Develop an approach to customer services which considers a customer’s individual needs
We would welcome your feedback on our draft Customer Access Strategy 2023-2026. This will direct our priorities for how customers access our services over the next three years. You can read the future objectives below and there are then just three questions below.