If you’re going through a difficult time, talking it through could help. Counselling gives you time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge you.
Stockport Homes’ customers and members of staff can get free counselling provided by students on placement at Relate Greater Manchester South.
Counselling can help with things like:
- Coming to terms with a relationship breakdown or losing someone important to you
- Worries about redundancy or stress in work
- Supporting you to feel happier with who you are
- Improving relationships by working out better ways to communicate
- Dealing with changes in people’s lives, like having children or living with a long-term illness
Contact us for more information and to make an appointment. Click for more information.