Skip to main content
  • Text size
  • Change contrast


Is the font size readable? Or could it be increased? Select Accessibility at any time in order to increase it.

You can also quickly access any online services, such as paying your rent or reporting a repair.

Off-Road Motorbike Warning

Posted 20 June 2018

Stockport Homes is working together with Greater Manchester Police to tackle nuisance being caused by off-road motorbikes this summer.

If you see any off-road bikers in your area you can report them to:
• Police non-emergency number 101;
• Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111
• Stockport Homes on 0161 216 6016
(if you believe they are a Stockport Homes’ tenant)

Riding a quad bike/mini motorbike or driving an unlicensed vehicle in Stockport can put you at risk of a hefty fine, an injunction and a breach of tenancy.

For more information on what to do if you see an off-road biker, please click here



Share this page:
Page last reviewed 14/11/2018