Please help the police to free up calls to 101 and 999.
Members of the public can now speak with GMP online with LiveChat.
LiveChat can be used between 8.00am and midnight to:
- Report a crime
- Give police information about their local area
- Get an update on a crime they have already reported
- Ask an advisor anything police related
- 101 should only be used when a crime has already happened and someone wants to report it
- 999 should only be used when a crime is in progress or there’s a threat to life or property
Go to www.gmp.police.uk for more information.