Skip to main content
  • Text size
  • Change contrast


Is the font size readable? Or could it be increased? Select Accessibility at any time in order to increase it.

You can also quickly access any online services, such as paying your rent or reporting a repair.

Flooding Advice

Posted 04 August 2019   |   By Verity Calderbank

Residents dealing with flooded homes should call the Stockport Council flooding helpline on 0161 217 6111.

If your property is affected by flooding you should:

  • turn off gas, water and electricity
  • move things upstairs or to safety
  • move family, pets and car to safety

If you feel that you are in immediate danger you should call 999, follow advice from emergency service and keep yourself and family safe. Keep upto date with information by clicking here

Share this page:
Page last reviewed 04/08/2019