Do you want to be part of a progressive, creative organisation, where a commercial approach supports the delivery of social value outcomes? Stockport Homes Group is growing and is looking for the right people to join one or more of our Company Boards. You’ll need to be commercially astute, able to think strategically, work collaboratively and have a passion for the work we do.
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you have experience of:
- housing strategy and development;
- commercial enterprise; and/or
- finance, audit and risk management.
The commitment you’ll be making will be to an average of one early evening meeting per month and several training or away days each year. Roles receive a modest remuneration and expenses are covered.
Applications are encouraged from:
- Stockport Homes’ customers
- Independent people with suitable commercial and / or professional experience
- Stakeholders, i.e. people with an interest in or connection to Stockport
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community to reflect the diversity of the customers we serve.
Closing date for completed applications - 5 June 2017
Interview date – 20 June 2017
If you have any questions about the role please contact Jeremy Beatty, Governance Manager on 0161 474 2850 or email email@example.com
You can find out more information on the careers website