Information at a glance
This property is modern and homely with exposed floorboards and neutral fresh décor throughout.
It comprises of:
- Large front maintained gardens with paved driveway
- Entrance hallway
- Dual aspect lounge with feature fire place and french doors leading to patio area.
- Dual aspect kitchen diner with modern units, fitted appliances, designer radiator, storage cupboard and cloak area, french doors leading to rear garden.
- Master double bedroom is dual aspect with built in shelves
- Front double bedroom has inbuilt storage cupboard
- Modern tiled bathroom with white suite, ‘L’ shaped shower bath, rainfall showerhead and heated towel rail.
- Fenced and maintained gardens to rear and side with patio area and shed
Landlord would prefer non-smokers, no pets and applicants with a guarantor.
Gatley is a highly sought after area in a very well established neighbourhood which comprises of moderately priced semi-detached and terraced properties in small towns and suburbs. These are typically family areas although we do see some individuals living alone or co-habiting. Less affluent and less educated than those in the 'Comfortable Mixed Tenure' group, these residents are starting out in their careers, bringing in a single income to support a family household or merely working in lower paid positions.
- Gatley (0.4 miles)
- Heald Green (1.2 miles)
- East Didsbury (1.6 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode.