The Motiv8 programme secured £9.7m for Greater Manchester from the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund’s Building Better Opportunities (BBO) programme.
This money will help to tackle the root causes of poverty by investing in local services that improve people’s skills and health to help them back into employment and training.
The programme for Greater Manchester is being delivered by the following five housing providers and led by New Charter Group:
- New Charter Group (Tameside, Trafford and Oldham)
- Stockport Homes (Stockport and Rochdale)
- Bolton at Home (Bolton and Wigan)
- Wythenshawe Community Housing Group (Wythenshawe and Manchester)
- ForViva (Salford and Bury)