If you’re going through a difficult time, talking it through could help. Counselling gives you time to speak to someone who will listen, offer support and will not judge you.
Stockport Homes’ customers and members of staff can get free counselling provided by students on placement at Relate Greater Manchester South.
What sort of issues can counselling help with?
Counselling can help with things like:
- Coming to terms with a relationship breakdown or losing someone important to you
- Worries about redundancy or stress in work
- Supporting you to feel happier with who you are
- Improving relationships by working out better ways to communicate
- Dealing with changes in people’s lives, like having children or living with a long-term illness
Make an appointment
The best way to get an appointment is to fill in an online referral form.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 003 2331.
If you have any more questions about Stockport Homes' counselling service, see these frequently asked questions from Relate.