The policy that we use to award points and priority to your Homechoice application is changing. It is important your details are up to date so we can ensure you have the correct points awarded to your application when the changes take place.
If any of the statements below apply to you, or someone on your application, and you have not already told us about it please let us know:
- in employment for 16+ hours per week,
- on a recognised apprenticeship or vocationally related training for 16+ hours per week
- work or volunteer for less than 16 hours per week, due to a disability or for caring commitments
- volunteering for 8+ hours per week
- a carer in receipt of carers allowance
- a registered foster carer
- under 25 and have been in the care of the local authority as a child
Also, if you have moved address since you applied to us please go online and complete a new form (this will be linked with your existing application) - https://myonline.stockporthomes.org
For more information, email email@example.com. Please include your application number / name / address on any messages.